The official character of the 2016 Hatsune Miku GT Project!
The official character of the Hatsune Miku GT Project ‘Racing Miku’ is joining the figma series in her 2016 outfit! This years outfit is illustrated by popular animator Mai Yoneyama, and is based on the image of a Phoenix!
Various areas of the figure make use of a soft material allowing you to pose the figma in the same pose as the official illustration and many more great poses! Both a closed and open parasol as well as a support flag are all included as optional parts. An articulated figma stand is also included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Please see the the official site below to apply: http://gsr-global.ecq.sc/
Applications close on the 30th November 2016 at 23:59JST.
- Product Name
- figma Racing Miku 2016 ver.
- Racing Miku 2016 ver.
- Good Smile Racing
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 140mm in height.
- Max Factory (Masanori Kuroda)
- Masaki Apsy
- GOODSMILE RACING
- GOODSMILE RACING Personal Sponsor Bonus
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.