RICOH THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU
Manufacturer: RICOH Company, Ltd.
- RICOH THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU camera
- Dog tag key holder
- ABITAX special case
- USB cable
- Soft Case
- Premium box illustrated by fuzichoco
- Camera only: 102g
- Packaging: 700g
- Camera: 45.2 x 130.6 x 22.9 mm | 1.8″ x 5.1″ x 0.9″
- Depth not including lens: 17.9 mm | 0.7″
Materials: Glass, plastic, metal
- Object distance: Approx. 10 cm – ∞ (from front of lens)
- Shooting modes:
・ Still image: Auto, Shutter Priority, ISO Priority (＊5), Manual
・ Video: Auto
- Exposure control modes: Program AE, Shutter speed priority AE, ISO sensitivity AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation: Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 – +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) (＊5)
- ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity):
・ Still image: ISO 100 to 1600
・ Video: ISO 100 to 1600
- White balance modes:
・ Still image (＊5): Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light, Color Temperature (2500 K to 10000K) (＊9)
・ Video: Auto
- Shutter speeds:
・ Still image: (Excluding Manual Mode) 1/8000 seconds to 1/8 seconds, (Manual Mode) 1/8000 seconds to 60 seconds
・ Video: (L) 1/8000 seconds to 1/30 seconds, (M) 1/8000 seconds to 1/15 seconds
- Still image shooting functions: Noise reduction, DR compensation, HDR Rendering (＊9), Interval shooting, Self-timer shooting (＊9), Interval composite (＊9), Multi bracket (＊9)
- Recording medium: Internal, approximately 8GB
- Number of photos that can be recorded, time (＊1):
・ Still image: (L) Approx. 1600 images, (M) 9000 images
・ Video (timer per recording): Max. 5 minutes (＊6)
・ Video (total recording time): (L) Approx. 63minutes, (M) Approx. 171 minutes (＊6)
- Power source: Lithium ion battery (built in) (＊2)
- Battery life: Approx. 260 photos (＊3)
- Compression method:
・ Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant
・ Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- External interface (＊8): Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0
- Remote release: CA-3-compatible
- Lens configuration: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Lens F value: F2.0
- Image sensor size: 1/2.3 CMOS (x2)
- Effective pixels: Approx. 12 megapixels (x2)
- Output pixels: Equivalent to approx. 14 megapixels
- Still image resolution:
・ L: 5376 x 2688
・ M: 2048 x 1024
- Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate:
・ L: 1920 x 1080/30 fps/16 Mbps
・ M: 1280 x 720/15 fps/6 Mbps
- Wi-Fi communications protocol: HTTP (Open Spherical Camera API compatible) (＊7)
- Usage temperature range: 0℃ – 40℃ | 32°F – 104°F
- Usage humidity range: 90% or less
- Storage temperature range: 20℃ – 60℃ | -4°F – 140°F
About the RICOH THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU
Limited to 3,939 units
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the virtual singer, the 360-degree spherical camera RICOH THETA SC collaborates with Hatsune Miku. Introducing this limited edition model, which includes a special version of the THETA SC and special goods enclosed in packaging illustrated by fuzichoco.
The camera comes with a blue green body, the theme color for Hatsune Miku, and a 10th anniversary logo and drawing by KEI, Hatsune Miku’s original illustrator. Using a special manufacturing method referred to as “in-mold decoration,” RICOH were able to clearly draw an illustration of Hatsune Miku along the curved surface of the Theta camera body. The camera is also accented with a power button that lights pink.
02: Special shutter sound
The THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU has a special shutter sound when shooting images! This Hatsune Miku original shutter sound was recorded and produced in collaboration with Crypton Future Media, and can only be heard on this model.
03: ABITAX special case suitable for THETA
A dedicated case in the special color of Hatsune Miku suited to carrying around THETA. The 100% wool soft case is handmade at each step by Japanese artisans using a special manufacturing method referred to as fulling.
04: Dog tag key holder
A keychain with a dog tag along with a THETA logo charm and acrylic plate, with a Hatsune Miku illustration by fuzichoco. It also has a serial number printed. This is a special item that can only be obtained with the RICOH THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU.
The last 4 digits of the THETA camera unit serial number (example: HM39390001 – HM39393939) are printed on the dog tag.
How to enjoy the RICOH THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU
01: Taking photos with THETA
Use THETA to take spherical images of locations where you want to place Hatsune Miku and make her appear in the real world with you. By using the main app “RICOH THETA S,” you can shoot images both remotely and manually.
02: Editing with the app
A 3D model of Miku is placed in spherical images using the edit app “RICOH THETA Type HATSUNE MIKU.” You can also change Hatsune Miku’s facial expression, move the direction of her shadow and hair, and rotate her body to place it in the image as you prefer.
03: Viewing photos
You can have fun freely moving 360-degree images by swiping and pinching them with your fingers. It is also possible to view images using a VR viewer to really feel like you are there at the spot.
04: Enjoy sharing
You can send and share your own experiences with Hatsune Mikuall over the world using various social media.
About the edit app “RICOH THETA Type HATSUNE MIKU”
This is a dedicated app developed for the current limited model. You can make Hatsune Miku appear in spherical images captured using this app. By using this app, you can have an unprecedented experience that allows you to make Hatsune Miku appear in the real world with you and share the image over social media.
Only images shot by RICOH THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU can be edited.
Recommended operating environment: iOS8 or later, Android OS 5 or later.
01: 3D model “Mamama Appearance Miku”
Using “Mamama Appearance Miku,” RICOH have prepared 55 different poses. This will allow you to choose the most fitting pose and expression for a variety of situations in the spherical image.
The total number of poses are increased to 55 by updating to the latest app.
02: “Hachune Miku” stamp
You can affix the “Hachune Miku” stamp to spherical images. It can be used, of course, as a decoration and to hide unexpected items or faces of people that appear in the image.
How to get RICOH THETA SC Type HATSUNE MIKU
- Official website: http://miku.ricoh/en/
- Otakomode: https://otakumode.com/shop/5a308f69ca11687d6b9c229a/RICOH-THETA-SC%C2%A0-Type-HATSUNE-MIKU